John R. Justice Student Loan Repayment Program
The John R. Justice Application Process
The application period for the 2017 John R. Justice Loan Repayment Program has closed and awards processed.
We do hope to once again administering this worthwhile program for the 2018 federal fiscal year; it is anticipated that application will again be solicited in March of 2019.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
OTHER AID PROGRAMS OF INTEREST, INCLUDE...
Please follow the steps below to submit your application for the 2017 State of Wyoming John R Justice Student Loan Repayment Program.
- Complete/sign/scan/save the FY 2017 Application.
- Complete/sign/scan/save the Employment Verification form (the bottom portion will need to be filled out by your employer).
- Complete/sign/scan/save a Loan Verification Form for EACH of the loans included on your application. Along with this form you will need to include a recent account statement with the following information (if the account statement does not contain all the required information, the applicant may write it on the account statement; a promissory note will be required in the event that account statement provided lacks sufficient information to determine loan is eligible).
- Name of Lender
- Address of Lender
- Account Number
- Type of Loan (Federal Direct, etc.)
- Outstanding Balance
- Type of Repayment Plan
- Loan Status (current, deferral, etc.)
- Complete/sign/scan/save ONE of the (appropriate) Service Agreement forms (described and found below).
- 1st Time Award OR
- If not yet fulfilled initial 3-year service obligation but remains eligible for JRJ benefits: Acknowledgment of Benefit AND Award Subsequent to Fulfillment of 3 yr Service Agreement OR
- If have fulfilled initial 3-year service obligation: Award Subsequent to Fulfillment of 3 yr Service Agreement
- Scan/save a copy of your 2016 Federal tax return (and spouse's, if applicable).
- Submit all documents required (steps 1-5) as PDF documents, via email to email@example.com.
The application deadline date is May 30th, 2018. Please have your completed application information sent to our office no later than 12:00 PM.